Common name(s): royal lily; regal lily
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3~4 - 8~10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Lilium regale
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (2 varieties in database) (40 photos)
- Annie's Annuals - Catalog page with photo, basic horticultural information, and noteworthy features. (zone 3-10) (3 photos)
- BBC Gardening - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 3-8) (17 photos)
- Digging Dog Nursery - Catalog page with descriptive information (zone 4)
- Heritage Perennials - Profile with description and horticultural details. (zone 4-9) (1 photo)
- Iris' Garden - Gardener in the Netherlands presents a photo of this plant, with basic horticultural information. (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 4-8) (1 photo). Also a page for 'Album'.
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information (additional information for other varieties)
- Pacific Bulb Society - One of the plants described on this page about the genus. (10 photos)
- Plant Delights Nursery - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants: Lilium regale 'Album' - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (zone 3-8)