Common name(s): sweet alyssum
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4~5 - 9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Lobularia maritima
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (19 varieties in database) (16 photos)
- Arena Flowers - Brief illustrated article with cultural information highlighting its fragrance (4 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (26 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (2 photos)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 4-9) (2 photos)
- Landscape Plants for South Florida - Description and summary information. (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 5-9) (3 photos). Also a page for 'Snow Crystals'.
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (10 photos)
- Paghat's Garden - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (1 photo)