Common name(s): goldnet honeysuckle
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4~6 - 8~10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Lonicera japonica
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (5 varieties in database) (15 photos)
- Asianflora - Plant photos. (5 photos)
- BBC Gardening: Lonicera japonica 'Halliana' - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo)
- Carolina Nature - Illustrated woody plant profile, with notes on range and identification. (9 photos)
- Climbers - Information page with most botanical details for this climbing species of the eastern US. (4 photos)
- Connecticut Botanical Society - Wildflower profile. (2 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 4-9) (23 photos)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 4-10) (3 photos)
- Heritage Perennials: Lonicera japonica 'Aureoreticulata' - Profile with description and horticultural details. (zone 5-9) (1 photo)
- Illinois Wildflowers - Informative illustrated page with description and cultivation details, also covering range and faunal associations. (2 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden: Lonicera japonica 'Aureoreticulata' - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 4-9). Also a page for 'Halliana'.
- Missouri Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (4 photos)
- Native Plants of Central Texas - Photos with brief comments from University of Texas at Austin. (7 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet: Lonicera japonica 'Halliana' - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 6-8) (3 photos)
- Paghat's Garden: Lonicera japonica 'Oakleafed Aureoreticulata' - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (1 photo)
- Rainy Side Gardeners: Lonicera japonica 'Aureo Reticulata' - Plant profile compiled by two gardeners in the Pacific Northwest. Includes propagation and pruning methods, and commentary. (zone 5-10) (2 photos)
- Rob's Plants: Lonicera japonica 'Aureoreticulata' - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 5-10) (2 photos)
- Virginia Tech Dendrology - Factsheet with botanical characteristics and photos of various features. (zone 4-9) (6 photos)