Common name(s): Morrow honeysuckle
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3b~4 - 6~8
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Lonicera morrowii
- Asianflora - Plant photos. (5 photos)
- Carolina Nature - Illustrated woody plant profile, with notes on range and identification. (8 photos)
- Connecticut Botanical Society - Wildflower profile. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 3b-6) (14 photos)
- Illinois Wildflowers - Informative illustrated page with description and cultivation details, also covering range and faunal associations. (3 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 4-8) (2 photos)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 4-8) (3 photos)
- Virginia Tech Dendrology - Factsheet with botanical characteristics and photos of various features. (zone 4-6) (6 photos)