Common name(s): Coral Honeysuckle
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4~6 - 8~11
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Lonicera sempervirens
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (5 varieties in database) (24 photos)
- Cal's Plant of the Week - Profile for plant, primarily relating to pot culture, with notes on culture and propagation. (zone 4-11) (1 photo)
- Central Texas Gardener - Plant of the week profile with photo and cultural information. (1 photo)
- Climbers - Information page with most botanical details for this climbing species of the eastern US. (6 photos)
- Connecticut Botanical Society - Wildflower profile. (2 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 5-10) (31 photos)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 4-10) (2 photos)
- Heritage Perennials: Lonicera sempervirens 'Alabama Crimson' - Profile with description and horticultural details. (zone 4-9) (1 photo)
- Illinois Wildflowers - Informative illustrated page with description and cultivation details, also covering range and faunal associations. (2 photos)
- Kansas Wildflowers & Grasses - Plant portrait with botanical details and description (7 photos)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (90 photos)
- Landscape Plants for South Florida - Description and summary information. (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 4-9) (9 photos). Also pages for 'Alabama Crimson', 'Blanche Sandman', and 'Cedar Lane'.
- Missouri Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (2 photos)
- Native Plants of Central Texas - Photos with brief comments from University of Texas at Austin. (5 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 6-8) (5 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Rare Find Nursery - Catalog detail page with description and horticultural information. (zone 4-9) (1 photo)
- Sunlight Gardens: Lonicera sempervirens 'Alabama Crimson' - Wildflower nursery catalog page with description and cultivation details. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 5-9) (1 photo). Also a page for 'Sulphurea'.
Common name(s): Trumpet Honeysuckle
- Carolina Nature - Illustrated woody plant profile, with notes on range and identification. (10 photos)
Common name(s): trumpet honeysuckle
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4 - 9