Common name(s): Tatarian honeysuckle
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3~4 - 8~10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Lonicera tatarica
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (2 varieties in database) (9 photos)
- Annie's Annuals - Catalog page with photo, basic horticultural information, and noteworthy features. (zone 3-10) (2 photos)
- Asianflora - Plant photos. (3 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 4-8) (3 photos)
- Illinois Wildflowers - Informative illustrated page with description and cultivation details, also covering range and faunal associations. (3 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 3-8) (2 photos). Also a page for 'Alba'.
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 3-8) (6 photos)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (2 photos)
- Virginia Tech Dendrology - Factsheet with botanical characteristics and photos of various features. (5 photos)