Common name(s): naked lady
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 5 - 9~11
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Lycoris squamigera
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (40 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 5-11) (23 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 5) (4 photos)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 5-10) (2 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 5-9) (3 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (2 photos)
- Pacific Bulb Society - One of the plants described on this page about the genus. (11 photos)
- Plant Delights Nursery - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 5-9) (1 photo)