Common name(s): pink star magnolia
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4~5 - 8~9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Magnolia × loebneri
- All Things Plants: Magnolia x loebneri 'Merrill' - Community-assembled plant profile (4 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 4-8) (2 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens: Magnolia x loebneri 'Merrill' - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 5) (8 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 5-9) (3 photos). Also pages for 'Ballerina', 'Leonard Messel', 'Merrill', 'Powder Puff', and 'Spring Joy'.
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 5-8) (1 photo)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information (additional information for other varieties)
- Rare Find Nursery: Magnolia x loebneri 'White Stardust' - Catalog detail page with description and horticultural information. (zone 4-8) (3 photos)
- Rob's Plants: Magnolia x loebneri 'Leonard Messel' - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 5-9) (4 photos)