Common name(s): seep monkeyflower
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 2~6 - 9~10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Mimulus guttatus
- Annie's Annuals - Catalog page with photo, basic horticultural information, and noteworthy features. (zone 5-10) (2 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 6-9) (11 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 6) (5 photos)
- Iris' Garden - Gardener in the Netherlands presents a photo of this plant, with basic horticultural information. (1 photo)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (11 photos)
- Las Pilitas Nursery - Catalog page about this California native, with description and horticultural basics. (zone 5-10) (6 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Rainy Side Gardeners - Plant profile compiled by two gardeners in the Pacific Northwest. Includes propagation and pruning methods, and commentary. (zone 6-9) (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (zone 2)
- Southwest Colorado Wildflowers - Photos and botanical information about the species/genus. (5 photos)
- Turner Photographics - Profile of wildflower of the US Pacific Northwest, with botanical description, habitat and distribution, and photo gallery.
- Washington Native Plant Society - Photo and brief description. (1 photo)