Common name(s): (Crimson Fans Mukdenia)
Synonym(s): Aceriphyllum rossii
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4~7 - 8~9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Mukdenia rossii
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (2 varieties in database) (8 photos)
- Asianflora - Plant photos. (10 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 4-8) (6 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 5) (2 photos)
- Digging Dog Nursery: Mukdenia rossii 'Karasuba' - Catalog page with descriptive information (zone 4)
- Heritage Perennials: Mukdenia rossii Crimson Fans - Profile with description and horticultural details. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 4-9) (1 photo)
- Iris' Garden - Gardener in the Netherlands presents a photo of this plant, with basic horticultural information. (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 4-8) (7 photos). Also a page for 'Karasuba' CRIMSON FANS.
- NARGS Image Gallery - Photograph(s) contributed by North American Rock Garden Society members. (1 photo)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Plant Delights Nursery: Mukdenia rossii 'Karasuba' - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (1 photo)
- Rainy Side Gardeners - Plant profile compiled by two gardeners in the Pacific Northwest. Includes propagation and pruning methods, and commentary. (zone 7-9) (4 photos)