Common name(s): waterlily
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3~8 - 10~11
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Nymphaea odorata
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (3 photos)
- BBC Gardening: Nymphaea odorata var. minor - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo)
- Carolina Nature - Photos of this native plant, often with notes on habitat and identification. (4 photos)
- Connecticut Botanical Society - Wildflower profile. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 8-10) (7 photos)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 3-11) (2 photos)
- Illinois Wildflowers - Informative illustrated page with description and cultivation details, also covering range and faunal associations. (3 photos)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (61 photos)
- Missouri Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (4 photos)
- Pacific Bulb Society - One of the plants described on this page about the genus.
- Rob's Plants: Nymphaea odorata (and -) - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (6 photos)
- Turner Photographics - Profile of wildflower of the US Pacific Northwest, with botanical description, habitat and distribution, and photo gallery.
Synonym(s): Nymphaea tuberosa
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 8 - 10