Common name(s): tufted evening primrose
Synonym(s): Oenothera caespitosa
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4 - 10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Oenothera cespitosa
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (10 photos)
- Annie's Annuals - Catalog page with photo, basic horticultural information, and noteworthy features. (zone 4-10) (3 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (9 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 4) (8 photos)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (15 photos)
- NARGS Image Gallery - Photograph(s) contributed by North American Rock Garden Society members. (2 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (zone 4)
- Southwest Colorado Wildflowers - Photos and botanical information about the species/genus. (3 photos)
- Turner Photographics - Profile of wildflower of the US Pacific Northwest, with botanical description, habitat and distribution, and photo gallery.
Common name(s): Tufted Evening Primrose
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3
Common name(s): Evening Primrose
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 5 - 10