Common name(s): Missouri evening primrose
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3~4 - 7~9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Oenothera macrocarpa
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (2 varieties in database) (9 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 4-8) (4 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 3) (8 photos)
- Heritage Perennials - Profile with description and horticultural details. (zone 3-9) (1 photo)
- Illinois Wildflowers - Informative illustrated page with description and cultivation details, also covering range and faunal associations.
- Kansas Wildflowers & Grasses - Plant portrait with botanical details and description (9 photos)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (15 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 3-7) (7 photos). Also a page for 'Dwarf Silver'.
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (zone 3-7) (5 photos)
Common name(s): Sundrops
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4 - 8~9
Common name(s): Hoary Evening Primrose; Bigfruit Evening Primrose
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4 - 8
Common name(s): Missouri Evening Primrose; Bigfruit Evening Primrose