Common name(s): Too Tall Sensitive Fern
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 2~4 - 8~10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Onoclea sensibilis
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (22 photos)
- Connecticut Botanical Society - Wildflower profile. (3 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 3-8) (15 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 4)
- Heritage Perennials - Profile with description and horticultural details. (zone 2-9) (1 photo)
- Illinois Wildflowers - Informative illustrated page with description and cultivation details, also covering range and faunal associations. (3 photos)
- Iris' Garden - Gardener in the Netherlands presents a photo of this plant, with basic horticultural information. (1 photo)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (8 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 4-8) (8 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 2-10) (4 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Plant Delights Nursery: Onoclea sensibilis 'Texas Too Tall' - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (1 photo)
- Sunlight Gardens - Wildflower nursery catalog page with description and cultivation details. (zone 2-9) (1 photo)