Common name(s): golden club
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 5~6 - 10~11
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Orontium aquaticum
- Alabama Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (4 photos)
- Carolina Nature - Photos of this native plant, often with notes on habitat and identification. (1 photo)
- Connecticut Botanical Society - Wildflower profile. (2 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 5-10) (4 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 6)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 6-11) (1 photo)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (5 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 5-10) (2 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (3 photos)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (2 photos)