Common name(s): Cinnamon Fern
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 2~4 - 9~10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Osmunda cinnamomea
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (9 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 3-10) (21 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 3)
- Digging Dog Nursery - Catalog page with descriptive information (zone 3)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 3-10) (2 photos)
- Heritage Perennials - Profile with description and horticultural details. (zone 2-9) (1 photo)
- Illinois Wildflowers - Informative illustrated page with description and cultivation details, also covering range and faunal associations. (4 photos)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (22 photos)
- Landscape Plants for South Florida - Description and summary information. (1 photo)
- Missouri Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (3 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 4-9) (10 photos)
- Plant Delights Nursery - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (1 photo)