Common name(s): Japanese spurge
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3~5 - 7~9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Pachysandra terminalis
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (3 varieties in database) (3 photos)
- Asianflora - Plant photos. (4 photos)
- BBC Gardening: Pachysandra terminalis 'Variegata' - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo)
- Carolina Nature - Illustrated woody plant profile, with notes on range and identification. (2 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 4-9) (4 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 5)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 4-8) (2 photos)
- Heritage Perennials: Pachysandra terminalis 'Variegata' - Profile with description and horticultural details. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 3-9) (1 photo)
- Illinois Wildflowers - Informative illustrated page with description and cultivation details, also covering range and faunal associations. (2 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 5-9) (6 photos). Also pages for 'Green Carpet', 'Green Sheen', and 'Variegata'.
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 4-7) (4 photos)
- Paghat's Garden - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations.
- Plant Delights Nursery: Pachysandra terminalis 'Green Sheen' - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (additional pages for other varieties) (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 5-9) (2 photos)
- Virginia Tech Dendrology - Factsheet with botanical characteristics and photos of various features. (4 photos)