Common name(s): (Jerusalem Sage)
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 5~9 - 10~11
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Phlomis fruticosa
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (11 photos)
- BBC Gardening - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo)
- Central Texas Gardener - Plant of the week profile with photo and cultural information. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 7-11) (16 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 9) (4 photos)
- Digging Dog Nursery - Catalog page with descriptive information (zone 6)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 7-10) (2 photos)
- Heritage Perennials - Profile with description and horticultural details. (zone 5-10) (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 8-10) (7 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Plant Delights Nursery - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (1 photo)