Common name(s): David Garden Phlox
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3~5 - 8~9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Phlox paniculata
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (72 varieties in database) (32 photos)
- BBC Gardening - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 4-8) (15 photos)
- Digging Dog Nursery: Phlox paniculata 'Blue Paradise' - Catalog page with descriptive information (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 5)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 4-8) (2 photos)
- Heritage Perennials: Phlox paniculata 'Harlequin' - Profile with description and horticultural details. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 3-9) (1 photo). Also a page for White FLAME.
- Illinois Wildflowers - Informative illustrated page with description and cultivation details, also covering range and faunal associations. (3 photos)
- Iris' Garden - Gardener in the Netherlands presents a photo of this plant, with basic horticultural information. (1 photo)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (7 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 4-8). Also pages for 'Barfourteen' PURPLE FLAME, 'Barten' LILAC FLAME, 'Bartwelve' PINK FLAME, 'Becky Towe', 'Blue Paradise', 'Bright Eyes', 'David', 'David's Lavender', 'Delta Snow', 'Dsterlohe' NICKY, 'Eden's Crush', 'Eden's Glory', 'Eden's Glow', 'Empty Feelings', 'Eva Cullum', 'Franz Schubert', 'Grenadine Dream', 'Jeana', 'John Fanick', 'Katherine', 'Laura', 'Little Boy', 'Little Princess', 'Miss Elie', 'Miss Holland', 'Miss Kelly', 'Miss Universe', 'Mount Fuji', 'Peppermint Twist', 'Prime Minister', 'Prince of Orange', 'Red Riding Hood', 'Robert Poore', 'Shockwave', 'Shortwood', and 'Starfire'.
- Missouri Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (4 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 4-8) (2 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society: Phlox paniculata 'Miss Jill' - Germination information
- Paghat's Garden: Phlox paniculata 'Blue Boy' - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (1 photo). Also pages for 'David', 'Mrs Pepper', and 'Starfire'.
- Plant Delights Nursery: Phlox paniculata 'David' - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (additional pages for other varieties) (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (5 photos)
- Sunlight Gardens: Phlox paniculata ‘Jeana’ - Wildflower nursery catalog page with description and cultivation details. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 4-8) (1 photo)
Common name(s): garden phlox
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4 - 8
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 4-8) (2 photos)