Common name(s): Eastern Ninebark
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 2~4 - 7~8
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Physocarpus opulifolius
- All Things Plants: Physocarpus opulifolius 'Center Glow' - Community-assembled plant profile (6 varieties in database) (11 photos)
- BBC Gardening: Physocarpus opulifolius 'Dart's Gold' - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo)
- Carolina Nature - Illustrated woody plant profile, with notes on range and identification. (11 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 2b-8) (5 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 2)
- Digging Dog Nursery: Physocarpus opulifolius 'Dart's Gold' - Catalog page with descriptive information (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 4)
- Hayefield: Physocarpus opulifolius 'Dart's Gold' - Garden writer Nancy Ondra presents a plant growing in her garden, with description and photographs. (2 photos)
- Illinois Wildflowers - Informative illustrated page with description and cultivation details, also covering range and faunal associations. (4 photos)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (14 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 2-8) (2 photos). Also pages for 'Center Glow', 'Dart's Gold', 'Diabolo', 'Jefam' AMBER JUBILEE, 'Mindia' COPPERTINA, 'Nanus', 'Podaras ' LEMON CANDY, 'Ruby Spice', 'SMPOTW' TINY WINE, and 'Seward' SUMMER WINE.
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 2-7) (7 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information (additional information for other varieties)
- Paghat's Garden: Physocarpus opulifolius 'Dart's Gold' - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (2 photos). Also a page for 'Monlo.
- Rainy Side Gardeners: Physocarpus opulifolius 'Dar'ts Gold' - Plant profile compiled by two gardeners in the Pacific Northwest. Includes propagation and pruning methods, and commentary. (zone 3-8) (2 photos)
- Rare Find Nursery: Physocarpus opulifolius 'Center Glow' - Catalog detail page with description and horticultural information. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 3-8) (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (6 photos)
- Virginia Tech Dendrology - Factsheet with botanical characteristics and photos of various features. (5 photos)
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 2