Common name(s): Cape leadwort
Synonym(s): Plumbago capensis
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 8~9 - 11
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Plumbago auriculata
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (4 varieties in database) (27 photos)
- BBC Gardening - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo). Also a page for another instance.
- Cal's Plant of the Week - Profile for plant, primarily relating to pot culture, with notes on culture and propagation. (1 photo)
- Central Texas Gardener - Plant of the week profile with photo and cultural information. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 8-11) (51 photos)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 8-11) (2 photos)
- John and Jacq's Garden - Informational page provided by home gardeners with details on culture and propagation. (zone 8b-11) (8 photos)
- Landscape Plants for South Florida - Description and summary information. (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 8-11) (2 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 9-11) (7 photos)
- PlantzAfrica - Features South African plants, with photos, description, distribution and ecology, and uses. (10 photos)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 8-11) (2 photos)