Common name(s): bigleaf podocarp
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 7~9 - 8~10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Podocarpus macrophyllus
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (4 photos)
- Arthur Lee Jacobson - Seattle plantsman describes botanical and/or horticultural aspects of this species. (4 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 8-10) (1 photo)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 9) (2 photos)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 8-10) (3 photos)
- Landscape Plants for South Florida - Description and summary information. (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 7-9) (1 photo)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 7-8) (5 photos)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 7-9) (2 photos)
- Virginia Tech Dendrology - Factsheet with botanical characteristics and photos of various features. (5 photos)
Common name(s): Shrubby podocarpus
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 7~8 - 10~11