Common name(s): Jacob's ladder, Western sky pilot
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4 - 7~8
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Polemonium pulcherrimum
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (6 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 4-8) (6 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 4) (3 photos)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (10 photos)
- Las Pilitas Nursery - Catalog page about this California native, with description and horticultural basics. (zone 4-7) (3 photos)
- NARGS - Plant of the month portrait, with description and information about cultivation and propagation. (1 photo)
- NARGS Image Gallery - Photograph(s) contributed by North American Rock Garden Society members. (3 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (zone 4-7) (1 photo)
- Turner Photographics - Profile of wildflower of the US Pacific Northwest, with botanical description, habitat and distribution, and photo gallery.
Common name(s): Jacob's Ladder
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3