Common name(s): Run DMZ Solomon's Seal
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4~5 - 8~9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Polygonatum humile
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (2 photos)
- Asianflora - Plant photos. (3 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 4-9a) (6 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 5) (3 photos)
- Heritage Perennials - Profile with description and horticultural details. (zone 5-9) (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 4-8) (1 photo)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 5-8) (1 photo)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Paghat's Garden - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (1 photo)
- Plant Delights Nursery: Polygonatum humile 'Shiro Shima' - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (1 photo)
- Rare Find Nursery - Catalog detail page with description and horticultural information. (zone 5-8) (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 4-9) (2 photos)
- Wild Ginger Farm - One of the plants featured on this specialty nursery's catalog page, with photo and brief description. (1 photo)