Common name(s): moss rose
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 5 - 11
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Portulaca grandiflora
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (12 varieties in database) (33 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (44 photos)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 5-11) (3 photos)
- John and Jacq's Garden - Informational page provided by home gardeners with details on culture and propagation. (zone 5-11) (8 photos)
- Landscape Plants for South Florida - Description and summary information. (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (1 photo)
- Missouri Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (2 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (3 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Paghat's Garden - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (6 photos)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (3 photos)