Common name(s): polyanthus
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3~5 - 7~10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Primula × polyantha
- Annie's Annuals: Primula polyantha 'Victoriana Gold Laced Black' - Catalog page with photo, basic horticultural information, and noteworthy features. (additional cultivars listed in catalog) (zone 3-10) (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 3b-7) (19 photos)
- Digging Dog Nursery: Primula x polyantha 'Dawn Ansell' - Catalog page with descriptive information (zone 5)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 3-8) (2 photos)
- NARGS Image Gallery - Photograph(s) contributed by North American Rock Garden Society members. (1 photo)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 3-8) (2 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Paghat's Garden - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (1 photo). Also pages for another instance, 'Dawn Ansell', and 'Velvet Moon'.
- Plant Delights Nursery: Primula x polyantha 'Dawn Ansell' - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (additional pages for other varieties) (1 photo)
- Rainy Side Gardeners: Primula x polyantha 'Dawn Ansell' - Plant profile compiled by two gardeners in the Pacific Northwest. Includes propagation and pruning methods, and commentary. (zone 5-8) (5 photos). Also a page for 'Green Lace'.
- Rob's Plants: Primula x polyantha - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (zone 3-8) (4 photos)