Common name(s): peach
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4~5 - 8~9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Prunus persica
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (25 varieties in database) (6 photos)
- Carolina Nature - Illustrated woody plant profile, with notes on range and identification. (4 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 5-9) (8 photos)
- Illinois Wildflowers - Informative illustrated page with description and cultivation details, also covering range and faunal associations. (3 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden: Prunus persica 'Belle of Georgia' - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 5-8). Also pages for 'Bonfire', 'Jordan' STARK ELBERTA QUEEN, and 'Reliance'.
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 5-9) (4 photos). Also pages for 'Carolina Belle', 'China Pearl', 'Contender', 'Cresthaven', 'Norman', 'Redhaven', 'Winblo', and Corinthian.
- Paghat's Garden: Prunus persica 'Frost' - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (2 photos)
- Virginia Tech Dendrology - Factsheet with botanical characteristics and photos of various features. (zone 5-9) (6 photos)
Common name(s): dwarf nectarine
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 5 - 8
Common name(s): nectarine
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 5 - 9