Common name(s): Kwanzan cherry
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4~6 - 6~9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Prunus serrulata
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (2 varieties in database) (3 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 6-9) (2 photos)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 5-8) (2 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 5-8)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 5-8) (3 photos). Also a page for 'Ukon'.
- Rob's Plants: Prunus serrulata 'Kwanzan' - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 5b-9) (3 photos)
- Virginia Tech Dendrology - Factsheet with botanical characteristics and photos of various features. (zone 5-6) (6 photos)