Common name(s): Dwarf Pomegranate
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 7b~8 - 10~11
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Punica granatum
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (6 varieties in database) (22 photos)
- BBC Gardening - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo)
- Cal's Plant of the Week: Punica granatum 'Nana' - Profile for plant, primarily relating to pot culture, with notes on culture and propagation. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 7b-11) (35 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens: Punica granatum 'Nana' - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 7b) (5 photos)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 8-11) (3 photos)
- John and Jacq's Garden - Informational page provided by home gardeners with details on culture and propagation. (zone 8-11) (11 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 8-11) (9 photos). Also a page for 'Wonderful'.
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 7b-10) (4 photos)
- Paghat's Garden: Punica granatum 'Nana' - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (2 photos). Also a page for Myths.
- Plant Delights Nursery: Punica granatum 'Carrot Top' - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (additional pages for other varieties) (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 7b-11) (6 photos)
- Virginia Tech Dendrology - Factsheet with botanical characteristics and photos of various features. (6 photos)
Common name(s): Pomegranate
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 7 - 11