Common name(s): Bradford pear; callery pear
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 5 - 8~9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Pyrus calleryana
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (6 varieties in database) (7 photos)
- Asianflora - Plant photos. (2 photos)
- BBC Gardening: Pyrus calleryana 'Chanticleer' - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo)
- Carolina Nature - Illustrated woody plant profile, with notes on range and identification. (9 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 5-9a)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 5-9) (3 photos)
- Illinois Wildflowers - Informative illustrated page with description and cultivation details, also covering range and faunal associations. (2 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden: Pyrus calleryana 'Aristocrat' - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 5-9) (2 photos). Also pages for 'Bradford', 'Capital', and 'Chanticleer'.
- Missouri Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (4 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 5-8) (6 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society: Pyrus calleryana 'Chanticleer' - Germination information
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 5-8) (3 photos)
- Virginia Tech Dendrology - Factsheet with botanical characteristics and photos of various features. (zone 5-8) (6 photos)