Common name(s): creeping buttercup
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3~4 - 9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Ranunculus repens
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (3 varieties in database) (4 photos)
- Connecticut Botanical Society - Wildflower profile. (2 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 3-9) (8 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens: Ranunculus repens 'Buttered Popcorn' - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 4) (8 photos)
- Illinois Wildflowers - Informative illustrated page with description and cultivation details, also covering range and faunal associations. (3 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 4-9) (4 photos). Also a page for 'Buttered Popcorn'.
- Paghat's Garden - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (2 photos)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 4-9) (2 photos). Also a page for 'Buttered Popcorn'.
- Turner Photographics - Profile of wildflower of the US Pacific Northwest, with botanical description, habitat and distribution, and photo gallery.
Common name(s): Double Creeping Buttercup
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4 - 9