Common name(s): drooping or grey-head prairie coneflower
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3~4 - 8~10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Ratibida pinnata
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (11 photos)
- Annie's Annuals - Catalog page with photo, basic horticultural information, and noteworthy features. (zone 3-10) (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 3-10) (5 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 3) (3 photos)
- Illinois Wildflowers - Informative illustrated page with description and cultivation details, also covering range and faunal associations.
- Kansas Wildflowers & Grasses - Plant portrait with botanical details and description (9 photos)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (28 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 3-8) (4 photos)
- Missouri Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (7 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (5 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Sunlight Gardens - Wildflower nursery catalog page with description and cultivation details. (zone 4-8) (1 photo)