Common name(s): rodgersia
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3~5 - 7~9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Rodgersia aesculifolia
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (4 photos)
- Asianflora - Plant photos. (3 photos)
- BBC Gardening - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 5-9) (7 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 3)
- Digging Dog Nursery - Catalog page with descriptive information (zone 5)
- Heritage Perennials - Profile with description and horticultural details. (zone 3-9) (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 5-7) (6 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 3) (4 photos)