Common name(s): roscoea
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 5~7b - 8~9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Roscoea auriculata
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (2 varieties in database) (1 photo)
- Asianflora - Plant photos. (3 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 7b-9) (5 photos)
- Digging Dog Nursery - Catalog page with descriptive information (zone 6)
- Missouri Botanical Garden: Roscoea auriculata 'Beesiana' - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 5-8)
- Pacific Bulb Society - One of the plants described on this page about the genus. (3 photos)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (zone 7-9) (1 photo)
- Wild Ginger Farm - One of the plants featured on this specialty nursery's catalog page, with photo and brief description. (1 photo)