Common name(s): golden glow coneflower
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 2~4 - 8~9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Rudbeckia laciniata
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (4 varieties in database) (34 photos)
- Connecticut Botanical Society - Wildflower profile. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 4-8) (7 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 3) (8 photos)
- Digging Dog Nursery: Rudbeckia laciniata 'Goldquelle' - Catalog page with descriptive information (zone 4)
- Heritage Perennials: Rudbeckia laciniata 'Hortensia' - Profile with description and horticultural details. (zone 2-9) (1 photo)
- Illinois Wildflowers - Informative illustrated page with description and cultivation details, also covering range and faunal associations. (4 photos)
- Kansas Wildflowers & Grasses - Plant portrait with botanical details and description (7 photos)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (18 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 3-9) (2 photos). Also a page for 'Hortensia'.
- Missouri Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (7 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (4 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society: Rudbeckia laciniata 'Herbstsonne' - Germination information (additional information for other varieties)
- Paghat's Garden - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (2 photos)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 3-9) (2 photos). Also a page for 'Goldquelle'.
Common name(s): Green headed coneflower, Cutleaf coneflower