Common name(s): silver sage
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 5~9 - 8~10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Salvia argentea
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (2 varieties in database) (9 photos)
- Annie's Annuals - Catalog page with photo, basic horticultural information, and noteworthy features. (zone 5-10) (2 photos)
- Asianflora - Plant photos. (5 photos)
- BBC Gardening - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 5-8) (35 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 5) (8 photos)
- Digging Dog Nursery - Catalog page with descriptive information (zone 9)
- Heritage Perennials - Profile with description and horticultural details. (zone 5-9) (1 photo)
- Iris' Garden - Gardener in the Netherlands presents a photo of this plant, with basic horticultural information. (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 5-8) (1 photo). Also a page for 'Artemis'.
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (2 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 5-9) (2 photos)