Common name(s): Pineapple-scented Sage
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 8 - 10~11
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Salvia elegans
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (4 varieties in database) (41 photos)
- Annie's Annuals - Catalog page with photo, basic horticultural information, and noteworthy features. (zone 8-11) (3 photos)
- Cal's Plant of the Week - Profile for plant, primarily relating to pot culture, with notes on culture and propagation. (1 photo)
- Carolina Nature - Photos of this native plant, often with notes on habitat and identification. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 8-11) (31 photos)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 8-11) (2 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 8-10) (4 photos). Also a page for 'Golden Delicious'.
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (3 photos)
- Plant Delights Nursery: Salvia elegans 'Golden Delicious' - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 8-11) (1 photo)