Common name(s): mealycup sage
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 7~8b - 10~11
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Salvia farinacea
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (14 varieties in database) (14 photos)
- Annie's Annuals: Salvia farinacea 'Henry Duelberg' - Catalog page with photo, basic horticultural information, and noteworthy features. (zone 7-11) (2 photos)
- BBC Gardening: Salvia farinacea 'Victoria' - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo)
- Cal's Plant of the Week - Profile for plant, primarily relating to pot culture, with notes on culture and propagation. (zone 8-10) (1 photo)
- Central Texas Gardener - Plant of the week profile with photo and cultural information. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 7b-11) (17 photos)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 8-10) (3 photos)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (69 photos)
- Landscape Plants for South Florida - Description and summary information. (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 8-10) (1 photo). Also a page for 'Victoria Blue'.
- Missouri Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (6 photos)
- Native Plants of Central Texas - Photos with brief comments from University of Texas at Austin. (6 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 8b-10) (6 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information (additional information for other varieties)
- Paghat's Garden: Salvia farinacea 'Rhea' - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (1 photo). Also pages for 'Victoria Blue' and 'Victoria White'.
- Plant Delights Nursery: Salvia farinacea 'Augusta Duelberg' - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (1 photo)