Common name(s): Mexican Bush Sage
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 7~8 - 10~11
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Salvia leucantha
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (7 varieties in database) (13 photos)
- Cal's Plant of the Week - Profile for plant, primarily relating to pot culture, with notes on culture and propagation. (zone 8-11) (1 photo)
- Central Texas Gardener - Plant of the week profile with photo and cultural information. (2 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 8-10) (46 photos)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 8-10) (2 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 8-10) (4 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 7b-10) (1 photo)
- Paghat's Garden: Salvia leucantha 'Santa Barbara' - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (3 photos)
- Plant Delights Nursery - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (additional pages for other varieties) (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (zone 7-10) (4 photos)
Common name(s): Anthony Parker Bush Sage
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 9