Common name(s): lizard's tail
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3~5 - 9~11
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Saururus cernuus
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (3 photos)
- Connecticut Botanical Society - Wildflower profile. (2 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 5-11) (12 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 5) (1 photo)
- Illinois Wildflowers - Informative illustrated page with description and cultivation details, also covering range and faunal associations. (3 photos)
- Kansas Wildflowers & Grasses - Plant portrait with botanical details and description (7 photos)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (15 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 3-9) (3 photos)
- Missouri Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (3 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (4 photos)
- Plant Delights Nursery: Saururus cernuus 'Hertford Gold' - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (additional pages for other varieties) (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (3 photos)