Common name(s): alpine skullcap
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4~5 - 10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Scutellaria alpina
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (2 varieties in database) (3 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 4-10a) (4 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (1 photo)
- Digging Dog Nursery: Scutellaria alpina 'Moonbeam' - Catalog page with descriptive information (zone 5)
- Iris' Garden - Gardener in the Netherlands presents a photo of this plant, with basic horticultural information. (1 photo)
- NARGS - Plant of the month portrait, with description and information about cultivation and propagation. (1 photo)
- NARGS Image Gallery - Photograph(s) contributed by North American Rock Garden Society members. (2 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information (additional information for other varieties)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (zone 5-10) (3 photos)
Common name(s): Helmet Flower; Skullcap
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 5