Common name(s): tricolor stonecrop
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 2~4 - 8~9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Sedum spurium
- Annie's Annuals: Sedum spurium 'Tricolor' - Catalog page with photo, basic horticultural information, and noteworthy features. (additional cultivars listed in catalog) (zone 4-9) (3 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 4-9) (7 photos)
- Digging Dog Nursery: Sedum spurium 'John Creech' - Catalog page with descriptive information (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 3)
- Heritage Perennials: Sedum spurium Red form - Profile with description and horticultural details. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 2-9) (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 4-9) (1 photo). Also pages for 'Album Superbum', 'Bronze Carpet', 'Fuldaglut', 'John Creech', 'Red Carpet', 'Schorbuser Blut' DRAGON'S BLOOD, 'Tricolor', and 'Voodoo'.
- NARGS Image Gallery - Photograph(s) contributed by North American Rock Garden Society members. (2 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 3-8) (4 photos). Also a page for 'John Creech'.
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Plant Delights Nursery: Sedum spurium 'John Creech' - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (additional pages for other varieties) (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants: Sedum spurium 'Dragon's blood' - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (2 photos). Also a page for 'Tricolor'.
Common name(s): Dragon's Blood Stonecrop
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 2 - 9