Common name(s): catchfly
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4~5 - 8~10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Silene dioica
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (3 varieties in database) (8 photos)
- Annie's Annuals - Catalog page with photo, basic horticultural information, and noteworthy features. (zone 5-10) (2 photos)
- BBC Gardening - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo)
- Cal's Plant of the Week: Silene dioica 'Clifford Moor' - Profile for plant, primarily relating to pot culture, with notes on culture and propagation. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 5-9) (11 photos)
- Heritage Perennials: Silene dioica 'Valley High' - Profile with description and horticultural details. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 4-9) (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden: Silene dioica 'Clifford Moor' - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 5-8)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Paghat's Garden: Silene dioica 'Clifford Moor' - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (5 photos)
- Plant Delights Nursery: Silene dioica 'Ray's Golden' - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (2 photos)