Common name(s): narrow-leaf blue-eyed grass
Synonym(s): Sisyrinchium graminoides
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3~6 - 8~10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Sisyrinchium angustifolium
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (2 varieties in database) (22 photos)
- Connecticut Botanical Society - Wildflower profile. (3 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 3-8) (17 photos)
- Digging Dog Nursery - Catalog page with descriptive information (zone 4)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 3-10) (2 photos)
- Heritage Perennials: Sisyrinchium angustifolium 'Lucerne' - Profile with description and horticultural details. (zone 4-9) (1 photo)
- Illinois Wildflowers - Informative illustrated page with description and cultivation details, also covering range and faunal associations.
- Iris Species Database - Description, information about horticulture and breeding, and habitat. (5 photos)
- Iris' Garden - Gardener in the Netherlands presents a photo of this plant, with basic horticultural information. (1 photo)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (15 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 4-9) (2 photos). Also a page for 'Lucerne'.
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (7 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information. Also a page for another instance.
- Paghat's Garden - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (1 photo)
- Plant Delights Nursery: Sisyrinchium angustifolium 'Lucerne' - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (1 photo)
- Rare Find Nursery: Sisyrinchium angustifolium 'Suwannee' - Catalog detail page with description and horticultural information. (zone 6-9) (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (zone 5-8) (3 photos)
- Sunlight Gardens: Sisyrinchium angustifolium 'Lucerne' - Wildflower nursery catalog page with description and cultivation details. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 6-9) (1 photo)