Common name(s): Blue-Eyed Grass
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 5~9 - 10~11
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Sisyrinchium bellum
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (2 varieties in database) (8 photos)
- Annie's Annuals: Sisyrinchium bellum 'North Coast' - Catalog page with photo, basic horticultural information, and noteworthy features. (zone 8-11) (2 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 9-11) (6 photos)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (10 photos)
- Las Pilitas Nursery - Catalog page about this California native, with description and horticultural basics. (zone 5-10) (4 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Pacific Bulb Society - One of the plants described on this page about the genus. (3 photos)
- Paghat's Garden: Sisyrinchium x bellum 'E. K. Balls' - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (1 photo)
- Turner Photographics - Profile of wildflower of the US Pacific Northwest, with botanical description, habitat and distribution, and photo gallery.