Common name(s): climbing nightshade, bitter nightshade
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3~4 - 8~9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Solanum dulcamara
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (17 photos)
- Climbers - Information page with most botanical details for this climbing species of the eastern US. (6 photos)
- Connecticut Botanical Society - Wildflower profile. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 4-8) (16 photos)
- Illinois Wildflowers - Informative illustrated page with description and cultivation details, also covering range and faunal associations. (3 photos)
- Missouri Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (4 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 4-8) (3 photos)
- Paghat's Garden - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (2 photos)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (2 photos)
- Turner Photographics - Profile of wildflower of the US Pacific Northwest, with botanical description, habitat and distribution, and photo gallery.
- Virginia Tech Dendrology - Factsheet with botanical characteristics and photos of various features. (zone 3-9) (6 photos)