Common name(s): Nodding Ladies' Tresses
Synonym(s): Spiranthes cernua var. odorata
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 5~8 - 8~11
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Spiranthes odorata
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (2 varieties in database) (2 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 8-11)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (9 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 5-9) (2 photos). Also a page for 'Chadds Ford'.
- Pacific Bulb Society - One of the plants described on this page about the genus. (3 photos)
- Plant Delights Nursery - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 5-9) (3 photos)