Common name(s): Lemmon's Marigold; Mt. Lemmon Marigold; Wild Marigold; Mountain Marigold
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 8 - 11
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Tagetes lemmonii
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (4 photos)
- Annie's Annuals - Catalog page with photo, basic horticultural information, and noteworthy features. (zone 8-11) (2 photos)
- Central Texas Gardener - Plant of the week profile with photo and cultural information. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 8-11) (17 photos)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 8-11) (2 photos)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation.
- Native Plants of Central Texas - Photos with brief comments from University of Texas at Austin. (4 photos)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 8-11) (3 photos)