Common name(s): spreading English yew
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 5~6 - 7~8
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Taxus baccata
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (3 varieties in database) (5 photos)
- BBC Gardening - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (more profiles for additional varieties) (1 photo). Also pages for 'Fastigiata Aurea' and 'Fastigiata'.
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 5b-8) (21 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens: Taxus baccata 'Fastigiata Robusta' - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 6)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 6-7) (1 photo). Also pages for 'Amersfoort', 'Standishii', 'Stove Pipe', and 'Watnong Gold'.
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 6-7) (1 photo)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Plant Delights Nursery: Taxus baccata 'Fastigiata Robusta' - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants: Taxus baccata 'Repandens' - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 5) (1 photo)
- Virginia Tech Dendrology - Factsheet with botanical characteristics and photos of various features. (zone 6-7) (6 photos)