Common name(s): Cape Honeysuckle
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 8~9 - 9~11
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Tecomaria capensis
- Annie's Annuals: Tecomaria capensis 'Hammer's Rose' - Catalog page with photo, basic horticultural information, and noteworthy features. (zone 8-10) (2 photos)
- Cal's Plant of the Week - Profile for plant, primarily relating to pot culture, with notes on culture and propagation. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 9-11) (37 photos)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 9-11) (2 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 8-9) (1 photo)
- PlantzAfrica - Features South African plants, with photos, description, distribution and ecology, and uses. (9 photos)
- Rob's Plants: Tecomaria capensis 'Sunset' - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 8-11) (2 photos)